iBeat is a health tech startup empowering people to be fearless, explore, and live longer lives. We have an experienced team comprised of several former Apple, Stanford, Intel, GoPro, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to building technology that saves lives.
Our team is currently working on architecting the largest emergency response network in the U.S., which includes a breakthrough cellular smartwatch that continuously monitors users’ 24-7 heart activity and a community-driven mobile app. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, iBeat will instantly alert the user, their loved ones, emergency responders, and our Hero Network in real-time, helping ensure immediate care and potentially saving the user’s life.
Our office is located in the beautiful, quaint neighborhood of South Park – a block away from AT&T Park. We’re a 5-minute walk to the Bart, Caltrain and Muni stations and close to several Zagat-rated restaurants, bars, and coffee shops, some of which include our faves – Lord George, 21st Amendment, The Butler and the Chef, and Caffe Centro. iBeat also offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Over Market Equity
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for You and Your Dependents
- Weekly Fresh Food Deliveries
- Every Other Friday Off – One of our core values is, “We live to work, not work to live.” That is why we provide every other Friday off, giving you more freedom to explore and pursue your passions outside of the office
What we look for in candidates:
- You are Mission-Driven – We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission and our values. This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
- You are a Force Multiplier – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less. Whenever interviewing a candidate, we ask, “Is this person a star?” If the answer is “no,” we move on.
- You are a Cultural Fit – We seek people who highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on the community.
- You are a Remarkable Individual – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We have a no asshole policy, and never tolerate cultural misfits, ignorance, or dysfunctional behavior.
We’re currently hiring! If you see a position you like, please send your resume along with why you feel you’d be a good fit to careers (at) ibeat.com. We like to work with smart people with all kinds of experience. Don’t see the opportunity you’re looking for? Shoot us email anyway, but please note, before applying, it’s critical as a candidate you embrace our mission and are aligned with our core values. You can read more about our mission, vision, and core values in the deck below.iBeat Mission, Vision & Core Values