iBeat is a health tech startup empowering people to be fearless, explore, and live longer lives. We have an experienced team comprised of several former Apple, Stanford, Intel, GoPro, and Practice Fusion veterans dedicated to building technology that saves lives.
Our team is currently working on architecting the largest emergency response network in the U.S., which includes a breakthrough cellular smartwatch that continuously monitors users’ 24-7 heart activity and a community-driven mobile app. In the case of a life-threatening emergency, iBeat will instantly alert the user, their loved ones, emergency responders, and our hero network in real-time, helping ensure immediate care and potentially saving the user’s life.
Our office is located in the SoMa District of San Francisco. We’re a 15-minute walk to the Bart, Caltrain and Muni stations and close to several Zagat-rated restaurants, bars, and coffee shops, some of which include our faves – Les Gourmands, Oola, and Ritual Coffee. iBeat also offers:
- A Profound Mission and Core Values
- Competitive Pay
- Over Market Equity
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for You and Your Dependents
- Every Other Friday Off – One of our core values is, “We live to work, not work to live.” That is why we provide every other Friday off, giving you more freedom to explore and pursue your passions outside of the office
What we look for in candidates:
- You are Mission-Driven – We work with individuals who are passionate about our mission and our values. This ensures that our team is aligned to be in the greatest service to the community around us.
- You are a Force Multiplier – We recognize we are in a highly competitive market, and our competitors have infinitely more capital and resources. To win, we need force multipliers – people who are 5x’ers and can do more with less. Whenever interviewing a candidate, we ask, “Is this person a star?” If the answer is “no,” we move on.
- You are a Cultural Fit – We seek people who highly aligned with us and our value system. This ensures that we are together for the duration and will have the largest impact possible on the community.
- You are a Remarkable Individual – We strive to hire remarkable people who have contagious personalities that inject joy and build up the team around them. We have a no asshole policy, and never tolerate cultural misfits, ignorance, or dysfunctional behavior.
To all recruitment agencies:
We believe in transparency, clear communication and respect. For that reason, we would like to provide you with our recruitment agency policy in order to not waste anyone’s time.
At present, iBeat is not working with recruitment agencies. Please do not call to follow up on your email.
iBeat does not accept any speculative CVs unless we have specifically instructed you with authority to provide these. iBeat will not be responsible for any fees relating to unsolicited CVs.